Top > Application・Tuition > Applicants for student visa
We can sponsor students for a student visa of from 6 months up to two years.
School calendar, start-dates and application deadlines
||start-dates and application deadlines
|April (2 years)
||Apply the previous year from September 01 to October 31
|July (1 year and 9 months)
||Apply the previous year from December 10 to February 10
|October (1 year and 6 months)
||Apply the same year from March 10 to May 10
How to apply
||…Steps applicants need to follow
||Fill out the inquiry and send it to us
||After confirming the contents of the form, we will send a reply
||Submit a written application (please submit the application during the appropriate application period)
||Confirm application is in order
||Pay the application fee
||Submit the student's information to the Tokyo immigration bureau to obtain a certificate of eligibility (necessary to obtain a student visa)
||Return to the student the results of the application for a certificate of eligibility
||Pay enrollment and tuition fees
||Send the student their certificate of eligibility
||Apply for a visa at the closest Japanese consulate
||Arrive in Japan after obtaining a visa
Once a students is approved for eligibility by the immigration bureau, it takes about 4-6 months from the moment of application to starting classes.
|the first payment (including the tuition for 6 months) 2016.4〜
（＊1）（＊2） Students from Mongolia, Burma, Bangladesh, Nepal, Sri Lanka and Vietnam are required to pay for one full year of tuition (Total 777,000 yen).
|Total fees for the entire period
|| 1year 6months
|| 1year 9 months
- Application form and CV Download
- Original certificate of graduation from the last school attended (will be returned)
- Original transcript from the last school attended
- If student has passed the Japanese language proficiency test N5 or above, or some other Japanese language examination, please send us the documentation.
- Eight photos taken within the last three months (4x3cm)
Proof of funds, consisting of
- Bank statement of the person who will cover the expenses
- Complete finances form Download
- Certificate of employment
- Proof of income for the last three years
- Explanation of the relationship between the applicant and the person covering the expenses (i.e. family registry)
* Requirements may vary by nationality, so please be sure to confirm with us when preparing your application.